I’ve assembled a selection of my work to give you a better idea of exactly how I can help you. Feel free to explore the links below, and let me know if you have any questions.
I’m comfortable researching, writing, and marketing in a wide variety of topics, with an eye towards breaking down technical subjects into compelling, easily-digestible content.
I specialize in creating business-oriented content for small to mid-sized software businesses. But I’ve also worked in the health and fitness, healthcare, self-improvement and other lifestyle markets, and would be happy to discuss working with you in a different niche. The following content showcases areas I tend to cover the most:
- How to Make Your Business “Antifragile” (and Why You Must)
- What ‘Game of Thrones’ Author George R.R. Martin Can Teach You About Marketing
- The Amazon Effect: What It Means for Your Small Business
- How to Break Free of the Employee Mindset and Make Your Own Freelance Success
- The Walking Dead School of Dominating a Super Competitive Niche
- 5 Ways to Captivate Customers with Storytelling
Mindset and Productivity
- How to Build the Perfect Morning Routine (and Why You Should)
- How Deep Work Will Help You De-Stress, Find Fulfillment, and Radically Transform Your Business
- How to Use Stoicism to Conquer Fear and Supercharge Your Business
Although I focus mostly on business-related content, I also have several years experience writing in the health and fitness industry.
Health and Fitness
- 7 Signs Your Gut Bacteria Are Out of Whack (41,000 shares on Facebook and counting!)
- 5 Ways a Paleo Diet Can Help Depression
- The Ultimate Guide to Coconut Oil
Topics I’ve blogged about include, but aren’t limited to, the following:
- Building (and running) a business
- Churn and customer retention
- Customer research
- Content marketing/strategy
- Conversion rate optimization (CRO)
- Email marketing/strategy
- Marketing tools and technology
Samples of my copywriting work are available upon request.
What to Do Next…
Like what you see? Go to my services page to find out exactly how I can help you. Fill out the contact form at the bottom of that page, hit “Send,” and I’ll be in touch shortly.